Tuesday 16 February 2016

The men in black part 1


this is a remix of what happened




The Man In Black Part 1 :)  


We are in the car on our way to Nans,Kayley is crying and kieran is trying to make Mum and Dad stay. Tears dribbled down my face as the orange car speeds out of site. As I slowly shuffle inside I just want to go to bed. My head hurts and I have tears as big as boulders. I have been lying in bed for quite a while now and I still don't know what to do. That's it I need to have a friend over. I rush for the phone. Yes Maddy answered it and now she is coming over. As I rush outside I was just in time to see a shadow lerk a way behind the big old tree.

Finally Maddy turns up and we a have a talk about what I saw. Latter on We feel like a swim so we invite Roman and Chace over. We were having a lot of fun until the air filled with green smoke. Knockout gas. Get in the pool I yell to the others but it was too late we were all floating on top of the water.  As Chace and Roman wake up they feel water splash on the cheeks. Larnie screams an echoey voice. Sharmila I scream I haven't seen you in well like forever. Come on we have got to get out of here said Sharmila . Wo wo wo said Roman. Who are you?. Oh I am Sharmila. Quick they're awake booms a rough voice. I told you so. Come on we have to  Hurry!!!.

Now we are running for our lives with men in black suits running after us and… they are armed with guns. Oh no what's that on the beach near the blackberry bush. It look like Roman has spotted it too I think it's a person because Roman has just pick it up and is running with it above his head. She looks so weak oh look she's pointing at something it looks like a door that is camouflaged in with the bush. Roman ran into the bush and the others followed. It was like a little hidey hole. Where did they go? said a deep voice?. Find them.

We were in that hole for two days and eight hours. Yes the girl (Chloe) had woken up and we were planning our escape. Chloe (the girl Roman saved) was helping us to. She said that there was a trap door somewhere. We looked high and low but we could not find the trapdoor. suddenly we found it well we didn't but some people came out of it. Oh no it's the men in black well at least they haven't got guns this time. But they have worse bombs!!. Run yells Sharmila to Roman,Chloe,Chase and me. We made it to the trap door just in time. Because the bomb went off as soon as Chace got outside.

As I look around to see where we are I remember Maddy we left her somewhere. As all the others panic I hear the slightest sound of a girl crying. I walk around the corner and I see Maddy. Maddy I yell. Larnie Yells Maddy. Where have you been I say in a worried tone. Oh I have been following you guys and when you walked into the blackberry bush I thought that you had some of that green gas still in you so I freaked out and started to cry. Then I felt big arms grab me and I got put into the cage with the bombs and I got dropped here with you.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment