Wednesday 10 February 2016

The escape part 2

“aww so cute” Rhys whispers as Athena stomps in after him “I don’t care” Athena says a little too loudly. “SHHH! you will scare them” says Rhys “OK BOSSY-PANTS!” yells Athena and sits on the couch beside her and starts to read. She did not hear anything happening around her. she did not even notice the strong wind that was silently drifting towards her…

“Athena. Athena.” whispers a soft voice “wake up” soon Athena was wide awake “where am I? how did I get here?” she said “Come on Athena you know me I am you mum” laughed the strange woman Athena was not convinced “FINE I am Mrs french call me Frenchie for short” says Mrs French “OK Mrs French” says Athena.  

It had been two days and frenchie had told Athena that she would never return to her family so she was to live here and keep her company. Soon Athena found out about the fairies and had made one particular friend bluebell.

No comments:

Post a Comment