Tuesday 25 October 2016

The Punishment Girl

A WORK IN PROGRESS!


The Punishment Girl.

As I stumble stumble down the musty corridor girls of all ages cower away from me; as if I was a disease! I sigh but walk on ‘what is it with me?’ i wonder ‘they all run away from me. It's not fair!’ I continue to think “what is wrong with me? Who am I?’ I wonder for the onethousandout time all my daydreaming was interrupted when i bumped into the ‘special’ who kept us in order (really!?)
“THERE YOU ARE!”, cried Keira “THE NUN WANTS TO SEE YOU!”, she shouts as if every one has to know. I stare into her eyes
“FINE”, I shout loudly but not too loud otherwise I will be in BIG trouble.

I turned and walked away but befor I got that far I grabbed and hauled towards the Nun…
“You’ll be wondering why i want to talk to you”, the Nun calmly says, “well that is because you are the forbidden one!”, I looked up and saw her cool gaze turn into glee.
“BB-BUT I am right handed and M-M-My name is Violet!”, I cry not taking this all in.
“lilith look around you girls cower away from you, people hate you. You are left handed, your name starts with the forbidden letter at the start!”, The Nun cried.

“YOU ARE NO MORE THE PERSON YOU WERE BEFORE YOU ARE TO BE GONE BY DAWN!”, The Nun shouts nodding to some people I was grabbed (AGAIN?) and pushed out roughly
“BEGONE!” they say in unison The turn and ran leaving me staring down the corridor not knowing what to do.

“OH Lily what am I to do!?”, I cry falling dramatically onto the bed lily shook her head
“WE what are WE going to do?”, Lily giggled
“oh yeah, at least we got each other”, I laugh grabbing some more old and dusty clothing  

“OH LOOK I AM THE NUNS CHILD Keira!”, I mock strutting forward like Keira does  Lily laughed uncontrollably.
“WHAT'S SO FUNNY?”, someone shouted Lily and I looked at each other panic stricken it was Keira!
“I SAID WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?”, Keira cried saying it louder I had to act fast and quick otherwise we would be in DANGER!
“L-L-Lily was sle-slee-sleep laughing” I Stammer thought the sentence
“REALLY?”, Keira asks “WELL! NO SLEEPING BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP ONCE YOU LEAVE!” Keira shouts madly but leaves all the same.  

Lily looks at me
“Thanks!” She whispers scared that Keira was still here I shake my head sadly.
“Let's leave now!” I shout to let everyone know. Around the orphanage The girls whisper that Lily & Lilith are now leaving...






(more soon Give me ides of story's as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment